Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, November 7, 2016

BIM After Dark: Mini-Course #1 - Family Creation (Enroll Today!)




I am finally back from my wedding and honeymoon... Thank you all for the kind words of congratulations.  It means the world to me that so many of you took the time to send your love!

Three weeks ago, I held an e-mail only relaunch of BIM After Dark - Volume 3. (If you did not get the e-mails then you are either not on my email list (GET ON IT TODAY!) or you already own BIM After Dark - Volume 3). 

During the relaunch, I offered a bonus to those who purchased within the set time frame.  Well, there was so much interest in the bonus offer that I decided to open it up to the public for one day... and that day is today!

The bonus offer was enrollment in my first ever live, online, and interactive class.  It is no secret how much I enjoy teaching and I have always wanted to take the concept of BIM After Dark live.  Well, this is the first step.  

For today only I am opening enrollment into the first ever mini-course: Family Creation.  Continue reading to learn more about the course and to enroll today...





What will it be about?


In the course we will create a family from scratch (the actually family that we create will be decided by you and the other course attendees).  In addition, there will be a LIVE Q&A after the workshop so you can ask any Family related questions you may still have after viewing Volume 3 and the mini-course.  This is the first time I am holding a live, online, and interactive class so be sure to get in line!

If you enroll and miss the LIVE online mini-course, or want to review the material afterwards, don’t worry, you will be able to view the recording on demand!  

The mini-course will be held Friday, November 18th, 2016 at 4PM (EST). Remember, if you miss it live you will still get the recorded session with any Q&A and associated materials.




How do I enroll?



For today only, you can enroll in the class for $49.


CLICK HERE TO ENROLL TODAY...

Sorry, the enrollment for this class has closed...Stay tuned for next time!




What will it be like...?


To get a better idea of what a live class would be like, here is an informal "happy hour" I held earlier in the year demonstrating how to build a light fixture from scratch:





Sounds like fun, huh?